LIVE from Cruise Moab!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
yes, I have internet access...thanks to a 20' pole with an antenna on top...

Got in a little after noon today, not a lotta folks here yet but a few are already out playing and exploring. BFE looks to be a nice spot to camp...primitive, but a beautiful view of the snowy peaks and a great way to keep everyone together.

Had a 'little' snow on the trip in...this is what i woke up to this morning!
DSC_0003.jpg

the entrance to BFE...
DSC_0020.jpg

and finally, a camp pic...
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg

Looks like fun. Asshat!

wish i wasn't in the last week of classes... I'll be there in 2 weeks!

more pictures damnit!

yes, I have internet access...thanks to a 20' pole with an antenna on top...

Got in a little after noon today, not a lotta folks here yet but a few are already out playing and exploring. BFE looks to be a nice spot to camp...primitive, but a beautiful view of the snowy peaks and a great way to keep everyone together.

Had a 'little' snow on the trip in...this is what i woke up to this morning!
View attachment 415092
Yeah I woke up that here too.

Awesome! I'll see you tomorrow!

Good to see that there is internet access in camp, even though cell is reportedly spotty.

I have your missing issues of Toyota Trails. Anything else anyone needs? I'll check back here before I leave tomorrow.

Will be watching from my Couch :crybaby::crybaby:, don't have to much fun everyone!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics!

The 80 made it to Denver and I am leaving out of Denver at ~8a, should be in Moab 3pm? Wednesday if everything works!!

Looks like it might get a little cooler than expected.?

Details on the antenna and service internet service please.
off Ebay....wish I had a bigger one with more db boost....and Verizon (well, Alltel, but whatever)

Thats the setup I need to haul my stuff with. How long is that trailer?
32'...and not long enuf (they never are...)

Is that the wayside right before Copper Mtn on I-70 covered in snow? My truck is all packed. See you in less than 24.

And I agree this is a weak start to "Live from...." with only 3 pics so far

correct....just prior to Copper....one pass on Sun nite, one Mon morning....both in 4wd high, 1st gear, 25mph tops....did NOT want to be a freeway statistic :)

The 80 made it to Denver and I am leaving out of Denver at ~8a, should be in Moab 3pm? Wednesday if everything works!!
.?

:confused: moab's only about five hours away and it's only monday. if you leave tomorrow at 8, you should be there by about 1 tuesday:confused:

and woody....we're still lacking pictures:flipoff2:

few from Green Day at BFE this afternoon...my rig is now sporting a new alternator...ah well...
DSC_0052.jpg
DSC_0069.jpg
DSC_0074.jpg

100 Series Live From Cruise Moab 2010

Arrived in Moab today with Zane and Co. We are sitting around the campfire kicking off the 100 series live from Cruise Moab thread.
CM 2010 Fins n Things II.jpg
CM 2010 Fins n Things III.jpg
CM Fins n Things 2010.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom