94 80 series 3x Locked For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greetings! I have for sale a 94 80 series with front, rear and center lockers.

The vehicle runs perfect, idles perfect, lockers work perfect, etc. Vehicle is also rust-free, and is a California vehicle originally.

My wife took a job at the University here in Cedar City, Utah (southern Utah) a few months ago- so we moved here from the Sacramento, CA area.

Therefore our needs have changed, and a long commute up and down I-15 is in store for me soon.

We love this vehicle and are sad to see it go. I have owned Toyota's only since 1997. The 80 gets about 13-14 MPG or so.

236,700 miles. Runs excellent!

asking $ 5900 or best offer- willing to negotiate! Serious buyers only please. PM me and I will send you my phone number if interested.

THE GOOD:

Runs perfect. Fully loaded. Pioneer Premier DVD/GPS/NAVI head unit, 6 alpine speakers, ADS 6 channel amp. Took to Toyota in Oct 2012 and had a bunch of gaskets and seals done (I have paperwork).

THE BAD:

According to Toyota it needs a O2 sensor- they told me 160$ installed.
Gas tank leaks when filled 100% (leaks a little). I took to Toyota dealer- and they claim it doesnt leak. I have paper work from Toyota on this. Since then I only fill it to 3/4 and its fine.

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom