Rock Trail Saturday 10/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those interested in a couple of challenging rock trails, I will be running Elvis and then Ajax Mine Trails this Saturday. Meet at 79 and Price Rd (FIRST left after RR tracks on north side of Florence) at 800am, head out at 830 to meet up with some friends camping near the Elvis trailhead. I'll be at meet Friday night to answer any questions about the trails.

Thanks Brian for a great day with great people. A big thank you for making it possible to come straight from the airport and catch up to the group. Melissa was "OUT" within 30 minutes of getting home!

The start of Elvis...

Post1.jpg

Post2.jpg

Post3.jpg

Post1.jpg

Post2.jpg

Post3.jpg

Buggy having fun...

Post7.jpg

Post8.jpg

Post9.jpg

Post7.jpg

Post8.jpg

Post9.jpg

Worked just fine like I seen in Moab. We started with Elvis and then ran Woodpecker got out of the trail well after dark.

Worked just fine like I seen in Moab. We started with Elvis and then ran Woodpecker got out of the trail well after dark.
Good deal. Did you get farther up Woodpecker than we did last winter?

We went all the way through this time. There wer plenty of places to go around but we took the difficult routes! ;)

Great pictures ~

Tony, your truck keeps getting bigger and taller :steer: to tackle those boulders

he needs gears now :hillbilly:

Nope same size as it was... ;)

Great day of wheeling with a fun group, even made some new friends!

Even the :princess: got in on the action, making me walk most of Woodpecker, spotting for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom