For Sale fs or trade 75 fj40 in wyoming (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here are some current pics . if you need any specifics ask and ill get them up. there are more pics if you click on the link below

http://s952.photobucket.com/albums/ae9/o_fatmike_o/1975 Fj 40/

NO CANCER RUST! HERE IS A COUPLE SHOTS INSIDE THE WHEEL WELLS AND UNDER THE BODY!!
IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0787-1.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

Last edited:
still up fs/ft . not desperate enough to loose money on this but if you had some kind of offer shoot me a text i am flexible on price just dont want to be lowball'd.

Are you sure you want to drive a civic in Wyoming??? Fix the carb and drive the 40:)

Are you sure you want to drive a civic in Wyoming??? Fix the carb and drive the 40:)

lol , yes i need a mpg car . some un expected things came up that are gonna keep me on a VERY TIGHT budget till about this time next year :frown: . but if she don't sell/trade ill be driving it a little after i get the carb re built

ofatmikeo said:
lol , yes i need a mpg car . some un expected things came up that are gonna keep me on a VERY TIGHT budget till about this time next year :frown: . but if she don't sell/trade ill be driving it a little after i get the carb re built

I understand, just had to ask:) if I owned a civic I would trade for sure, good luck!

well i ordered the rebuild kit on monday so it should be here friday or early next week. will update as soon as i install it. The fj should run like a buace soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom