For Sale 81 bj42 - (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$3500 U.S. FIRM (Located in Langly/Aldergrove BC)

It comes with a current BC AIRCARE CERT. (smog)

For anyone from the states- if you are interested, importing for personal use is super easy it will cost apx 3% duty. It is both EPA and DOT exempt due to age.

This is a very fair/good deal on a running diesel 40-series cruiser.

The frame is in great shape with NONE of the typical Canadian rust. This was a daily driver since 1986 by the PO and he must have rust-proofed the frame because it is in GREAT shape.

The body has had the front and rear floors replaced as well as patch panels on the rear quarters. There is still rust in various places but nothing too horrible. I wouldn't do a full resto. on it but it would make a great driver or trail rig.

It shows close to a million kms on the OD but I was told that is not the mileage due to a replaced spedo head.

I was told it needs front brake pads - the tires are in very good shape. .

It will probably need batteries.

The exhaust has some very hokey welds.

It RUNS AND DRIVES fine. I would expect 20-25 MPG

The front doors have some pretty bad rust on the bottom as well as the passenger side ambulance door should be replaced.

The WS frame will need to be repaired or replaced.

The PO put some kind of goop on the body seems and around the WS. I was told that the rust is not that bad under and he wanted to seal out the moisture.

I have a WS frame (painted red), WS glass, one good door, a marginal front bib, bezel, and various other stuff that we can make a package deal on the pieces you want. The are NOT included in the price.

The price is AS-IS/WHERE-IS. (not far from the Aldergrove crossing)

I have a few more pix but not much.

SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE
bj42 1.jpg
bj42-2.jpg
bj42 -3.jpg

Last edited:
Man thats a LONG way from Georgia.

have it shipped..... how much will you save in time and money doing a diesel conversion? how much will you save in fuel ? there is a guy on mudship that is heading back east with room on his rig.... i think he is in OR now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom