For Sale 1996 Lexus LX450 in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

DSCF4511.jpg

Last edited:
terry,
nice lookin truck. Whats the price?

sorry. I now see the $9950 note at the end of the last sentence

Ill look at reasonable offers, but keep in mind the rebuilt engine and no accidents or rust in this region. I'll also look at partial trades (plus cash from the buyer) for 92+ Ford Vans

Who rebuilt the engine? Bump for ya!

Who rebuilt the engine? Bump for ya!

The previous owner had it rebuilt by his mechanic near his home in Dana Point CA. There's another $1800 receipt for additional work done - needless to say its running in top shape and ready to go cross country again if needed, it ran flawlessly from SoCal to here in VA when we moved in November 09.

Trades plus cash considered - I need a commuter vehicle and enough to buy the wife a FS Van, so inexpensive street legal bikes and other vehicles considered with at least $5K incuded

Might be interested but not back in US until June 10

I can't be sure I'll buy so put it on E-Bay if you have to or wait and I'll look at it when I'm back in the DC area in two weeks.

I got a PM today asking if the head gasket had been done, I thought that listing that the motor was rebuilt at 171K explained that, but for anyone interested, here is the summary from the invoice I have from Car Fix in Calabasas. Service order says:
Remove & overhaul engine, machine, replace pistons, bearings, water pump, thermostat, sensors, overhaul throtle body, replace cap, rotor, leads, plugs, vacuum tubes, belts, sensors, fuel filter, exhaust isolaters, engine mounts, transmission oil hoses, EGR hoses and all other hoses, replace battery, PCV valve, grommets, gaskets, o-rings and any other necessary work. Total was $6873.66 - Just called them and they said all replacement parts were OEM direct from Lexus. They dont have machine work records to determine how much was taken off, but he seems to recall it was in very good condition to begin with. Work was performed 08/06 at 171K miles. Today it has 200,800 exactly as I pulled up to the parking spot at the apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom