For Sale or Trade 93 80***I can't belive I'm selling!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up on the block my 93 FZJ80 "EXO'D"...check my sig line for the build thread with all the info and more pics!!:grinpimp:

I'm asking SOLD!!!!!to all mud members cash or I will trade Very fairly with you....bring on the offers!!!:D

100_2030.jpg

Isn't she just the most beautifull thing you've ever seen???;) Man I can't believe I'm sell'ner!!!

100_2052.jpg

100_2051.jpg

100_2045.jpg

100_2035.jpg

100_2034.jpg

770-607-0077 royfarr@gmail.com

Last edited:
NO ROY!!! Just back away!! JK :) Good luck with the sale look forward to seeing your next project.

dang that is cool! too bad you are not closer, I have a very built 60 you may like.

Yeah too bad you aren't closer that is a sweet 60!

I would really like to trade for a built 55!

Here are some interior pics.

fzj001.jpg

fzj002.jpg

fzj003.jpg

fzj004.jpg

fzj005.jpg

fzj006.jpg

fzj007.jpg

The tank and the hi-lift may or maynot come with.

fzj008.jpg

I'm will be putting some leather conditioner on so the lthr will look better!:cool:

man that thing is swwwwweeeeeeetttttt !!! has anyone every thought about using these as like storm chasers... i would be all over chasing a tornado in that thing!!! lol

I've got a 2003 VW Jetta TDI wagon 5spd or a 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4wd auto 4.0 V6 or a 2006 Kawi Brute Force 750i ATV. These are all paid for and titles in hand. I have a 2005 F250 crewcab short 4wd with 6.0L powerstroke and loaded with everything but the sun roof, I owe around $18k on this.

How does it handle on the street? Thanks

Steven

I've got a 2003 VW Jetta TDI wagon 5spd or a 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4wd auto 4.0 V6 or a 2006 Kawi Brute Force 750i ATV. These are all paid for and titles in hand. I have a 2005 F250 crewcab short 4wd with 6.0L powerstroke and loaded with everything but the sun roof, I owe around $18k on this.

How does it handle on the street? Thanks

Steven
Handles pretty good once the sway bars are back on....especially with 39's on it!!

I would be interested in the Jetta, Frontier and maybe the Kawi...give me a call and let's work something out!

770-607-0077

Thanks,

Roy

I need to sell the F250 before I can do anything. What kind of deal can you do on a trade with the Jetta TDI?

I need to sell the F250 before I can do anything. What kind of deal can you do on a trade with the Jetta TDI?

I need more info i.e. How many miles, pics, what package GL or GLS...ect???

If you want to trade multible vehicles I'm sure I could get you out of you F250!

Lot's of details maybe a quick phone call and all this coule be worked out easy.:cool:

How do you think this rig hold up to being used as a part time daily driver?
I actually think it would do quite well...I've drivin some other lifted tucks that were worse and they were dd's!

Come on over, bring your check book and let's work something out!:D.....was that too pushy:hmm:???:lol:

How do you think this rig hold up to being used as a part time daily driver?

I just re-read the build thread ........this thing is amazing.
It looks like a well built dual purpose trail rig and DD or at least an easy part time DD. I guess it depends on how often and how far you intend to drive it.
But there have been numerous 80's in this site that had 5.29's and 36-39 inch tires that see a lot of street use....at least they were driven a fair distance to the trailhead instead of being a trailer queen. So my opinion would be that it could be a decent DD. Tires might make a difference.......I am not familiar with how those military tires do on the street, but they sure look cool !

I would drive it on the street for sure.:D.......just my $.02

Tires might make a difference.......I am not familiar with how those military tires do on the street, but they sure look cool !
They ride REALLY good!! I have been Very impressed with these tire both on road and off!... They are radials!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom