Trade Looking for 80/LX450 for my clean FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for an even trade for a nicer, well maintained 95-97 80/450. Preferable with a small lift, upgraded bumpers, and roof rack. Around 150k or less would be nice.

I have: 1972 FJ40.

Good:

• Except around the edge of the front doors, I'm hardly able to find any rust.
  • Newer paint job within last 3 years. Not show quality, but looks just fine.
  • Engine rebuilt within last year. No details skipped in the process.
  • 4'' HFS lift with 33 BFG's. Minimal wear. I would guess less than 2000 miles.
  • Bikini top included
  • Custom half doors included. Cut doors from a later model FJ40.
  • Original spare tire carrier and jump seats included and in great condition, but are not on the vehicle

Bad:

• Front driver seat needs new skin.
  • Compared to the condition of the rest of the vehicle, the doors are the weakest link. They operate just fine and the windows work as they should. After removing the weather stripping, surface rust was present around the edge where the stripping was attached.
  • There are some other minor things that keep it from working as it was new. The interior dome light doesn't seem to be working, the original temp gauge is not connected and an aftermarket one installed. Small items that really don't affect the day to day.

See detailed pictures, including build of the half doors here

LandcruiserFJ4028-1.jpg

LandcruiserFJ4013.jpg

LandcruiserFJ4043.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

Just wondering what the paint code is or the name of the colour if you happen to know? It looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom