1986 FJ60 for sale $2200.00 Montgomery AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*******SOLD************** I decided to fix up my 40, so I'm getting rid of my 60. It runs and drives. Has a vibration over 55, I think it needs new shocks. Power steering gear box leaks, the clutch makes a funny noise. Ac blows but needs recharge?? Cruise control holds up to 55, not sure how to adjust it.

The dash has some cracks. The front interior looks ok, there are a few tears or small holes in the ds seat. The rear seats look good, there may be a small tear in them, but I can’t remember right off. The carpet in the cargo area is pulling up and tearing. The headliner looks awesome. Looks like the PO had a small cb antenna ran above the glove box on top of the truck. I assume they replaced the headliner. The CD player won’t play cds. It picks up some radio stations, but is pretty fuzzy. I know it needs an antenna.

My fiancé doesn’t like it, so I didn’t get to drive it much. I did drive it, pulling a trailer about 2 hours out of town to pick up a lawn tractor. The only problem I had was not being able to go over 55 because of the vibration. Asking around I found out the tires may be out of whack or it needs new shocks. $2200.00
SOLD________________________________________

photo012.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

photo013.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom