1980 LHD HJ47 Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1980 HJ47 LHD Troopy
Vin# HJ47-000026

Price: $8500

-2H Diesel
-H41
-Pretty much stock. Needs a good going over.
-SOA that can be changed back due to the fact all the SUA brackets are still there.
-Engine puffs white smoke I will included new injectors with the sale.

Good rig, Good base for a wheeler or daily driver.

story_hj47_lhd.jpg

http://toymoco.com HJ45 and HJ47

Last edited:
more info pls

hey bull-

bump for a nice 45
just posted a reply in the 45 owners section re: your troopy...
anyways, can you pls provide more info & history on the cruiser - like frame condition, tranny, transfer case, belts, what's new, what's old, what's not working, mods, issues or quirks, rust (considering you're in washington) & leaks, bodywork needed and where, mileage, originally from where, when was it last serviced & what was done, etc.?

and more pics too = interior, undercarriage, engine bay, etc.

thx :grinpimp:
jz

You sure the white smoke is injectors and not steam from water, a'la head gasket or cracked head/block? grey or black + fuel & white + water from what I was always taught...

Positive it isn't a blown headgasket. Compression test and leakdown done on the motor.

Also it is a diesel engine. FYI

You can search "white smoke" in the diesel section for more info

No More Toyotas

Are you slowly selling off all your Toyota's? I remember dropping this rig off to you not long ago. Hope you at least keep one of your toys and good luck with the sale. :bounce:

i won two troopies. one of them is my daily driver, the other is gonna go up for sale sometime cause i can't drive two of them........

i have owned 7 or 8 LVs and a few pickups and would not drive one of those 45s daily.

bottom line, troopies are great rigs. and this one is being sold at a very reasonable price. so if you're thinking about getting a troopie, then get serious!

I cannot remeber if the 2h has the same leather diaphram in the fuel pump, when they drie out and crack you will see white smoke. If thats it, could be a 40 dollar fix.

Good luck, with your sale.

Rob

Positive it isn't a blown headgasket. Compression test and leakdown done on the motor.

Also it is a diesel engine. FYI

You can search "white smoke" in the diesel section for more info

I don't see a listing on Ebay for this HJ47.

Can you provide a link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom