You have been SPOTTED! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikes windows r not tinted unless he recently did it. He does have an arb bumper up front and a homebrew on the back.

He was cruising North Hills today. Arb front, no lift really to speak of. Some kind of rear bumper. Great looking LC.

And hes selling the 3B in his 60. Looking to pick up a 2f and go propane.....wonder who gave him that idea :D

He said hed entertain a trade and cash if someone has a 2f in good shape.

Got a great 2F here. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Saw an olive green fj40 in the parking garage across the street from the IMAX in downtown Raleigh today. Looked very nice. I did not get a chance to take a picture of it cuz I was working but just wandering if it's anybody on here.

Del

saw a 2 tone silver 80 sat night that had a kaymar rear swing out and an arb front. BFG all terrains and a small lift. Kayak stickers on back... It was in Charlotte near downtown. It was really nice looking... I had never seen it before

I've had a very nice 62 parked in the lot at work (Durham Academy) 3 times now and don't know who owns at. I keep forgetting to bring an ONSC card to put on the windshield to see whose it is...

Andrew, is this the 60?
I saw it cruising around glenwood/oberlin when I was in town thursday.
Didnt get a pic but found it on craigslist selling the snorkel (hint hint johnny)

sic60.jpg

Andrew, is this the 60?
Didnt get a pic but found it on craigslist selling the snorkel (hint hint johnny)

Found the listing. Price isn't too bad! Think I need a snorkel? There doesn't seem to be too much deep water around here.

With the buoy in the front, that thing is ready for some deep water....

I agree with brian...u need a snorkel.... u never know when u might need to do a deep water rescue with david hasselhoff again!

:lol: Ok, ok, I'll put a snorkel on the list.

Found this FJC at the new Target plaza on 54 just southwest of Morrisville Carpenter road.
IMG_20120206_202903.jpg

I was downtown around that time. Was it forest green with an ARB on 33s?

Saw an olive green fj40 in the parking garage across the street from the IMAX in downtown Raleigh today. Looked very nice. I did not get a chance to take a picture of it cuz I was working but just wandering if it's anybody on here.

Del

You know it's bad when your friends that are not cruiser people take spotted pics and post them on your FB wall. :clap: This was in northern VA.

40 in Va.jpg

The disease is contagious...

Andrew, is this the 60?

I've drooled over that 60 so many times in the 60 series registry. There are some cool snow pics of it.

That is the blue 60. Great looking LC.

Another blue 62 spotted near Troy NC.

image-764102574.jpg

image-764102574.jpg

Cowboy butts drive me nuts? What a fruit cake. Gotta be someone from southern pines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom