Yay! Just got my new SpringBar Tent!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok I am glad I found this thread because I have been looking at these and the Kodiaks online for the last couple days. Wife and I have been through 3 differe nylon/polyester tents in the last 8-10yrs we have been camping. This is mainly due to the fact that we take our dogs with us when we camp and eventually they will rip mesh or what not. Have had two tents that the stake holders have ripped out of the bottom tarp (seam ripped).

So this year it is time for a new tent and I want to drop the coin on something like this. However, how much room is there in, say, the 10x10 tent? Normally it is just us with the 3 dogs (all lab/pitbull mixes so 70ish lbs each) plus a bag each for clothes. Would there still be enough room in there for the 3dogs and their camping beds? One is now 12yrs old so he may not be going on many more trips with us (he was lost in Tahoe for 9 days when he was about 5yrs old and never been the same while camping since) and the other two are 9 and 4. We do not always take them but we do take them at least a couple times a year.

Also interested in the air flow question... we live near Tahoe and camp there pretty exclusively (and the areas around) so it can get to the 70s during the day and 20s-30s at night. Normally we camp on Memorial Day weekend and get a few inches of snow for a day or two (which then melts off by noonish).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom