XPEL Paint Protection installed on the grille of a 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eric Sarjeant

Ed Martin Toyota (Indianapolis)
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.edmartintoyota.com

This video shows the installation of XPEL Ultimate Plus Paint Protection Film being installed on the grille of a 200 (30-days + after being painted). Also shows the printing of the film on the plotter and XPEL software for piece selection.

I made this video because we started doing chrome deletes about 2-years ago and they didn't hold up to rocks and large/hard bugs long-term. I needed a solution and for whatever reason XPEL, although having every piece of the 200-series in their database did not have a grille and lower fog surrounds. I donated a grille and lower fog surrounds to XPEL and shipped them to their Texas HQ and finally got my pieces made in their database digitally.

This is EXTREMELY important to be done after painting chrome on areas exposed physical elements… We also do this on the lower fog surrounds on the 200-series Land Cruisers after chrome delete (whether black or color-match).

We also offer XPEL PPF on every other area of the vehicle too.

As the guy with the Line-X'ed 200 that literally can't get scratched, yeah know what the only part of my truck that looks bad to me is? The grill.

If I'm ever lucky enough to buy a new cruiser (I'm saving for a brand new 500 series) I would get it from @Eric Sarjeant just for this coating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom