1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted WTB: '83~'84 40 series parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by Henry James the 47th, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Henry James the 47th

Henry James the 47th

I'm looking for the dash insert plate, the silver and black unit that goes in the middle of the dash. Also looking for the small metal bosses that hold the door switches out from the jambs. They are spot-welded in place.

:cheers:

2. exmodlad

exmodlad

i have the small metal bosses.........in immaculate condition....

what are they worth to you...and we'll if its worth my time to get my spot weld cutter out and remove them from the jamb

Best Regards

Gord

3. D'Animal

D'Animal Rescuer of Beagles & Landcruisers Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    Would a 79 be the same parts as the 83 & 84? If so, I know a person who is parting one out.

PM me if interested.

4. Henry James the 47th

Henry James the 47th

No, the dash stuff I am talking about occured only in 81-onwards LX versions, or came on all 40's from 83~84. Thanks all the same though.

Besides the dash plate, I would be looking for the section of metal dash that goes in behind it. I'm looking for a rusted-out or totally dead 83~84 truck, 'casue that is probably the only way I'm going to find these bits. Looks like Gord has the small metal bosses covered.

Chris

5. exmodlad

exmodlad

Hi Chris...

i sent you a picture of a dash i have that might be of help to you and the picture also shows the small metal bosses

Best Regards

Gord