Would you buy a used car from....? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One important reminder is a lot of dealers have pulled Land Cruisers off the market due to the Toyota stop sale pending the recall.

What’s the recall? There’s an ‘18 down the street on the Toyota lot, I didn’t try and buy it but it’s right out front, not around back like it’s not for sale. I’m guessing I missed something?

What’s the recall? There’s an ‘18 down the street on the Toyota lot, I didn’t try and buy it but it’s right out front, not around back like it’s not for sale. I’m guessing I missed something?
The recall is related to passenger side airbag.

Congrats on the new LX. Have you picked it up? Don't forget to post photos.
Thanks, picked it up yesterday. Going from an '06 LX to an '18 LX is a STEEP learning curve. Honestly, the technology in the new LX's is excessive. It feels like the engineers took over and built something to say, "Look what we can do!!!!". Having said that, I really like the new LX...very plush.

Now its time to sell the '06 LX...going to be tough to part with it. Its been the very best vehicle I've ever owned and I've loved every mile I put on it. Feels like I'm selling my dog.

Congrats on the new LX. Have you picked it up? Don't forget to post photos.

Thanks, picked it up yesterday. Going from an '06 LX to an '18 LX is a STEEP learning curve. Honestly, the technology in the new LX's is excessive. It feels like the engineers took over and built something to say, "Look what we can do!!!!". Having said that, I really like the new LX...very plush.

Now its time to sell the '06 LX...going to be tough to part with it. Its been the very best vehicle I've ever owned and I've loved every mile I put on it. Feels like I'm selling my dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom