woody's SEMA pics.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

great time there, other than the worst flight ever on the way home....oh well :D

Friday's pics were popped up Sat morning from the Airport....by the time I got thru security, got to my gate, and got the pics up, I was one of the last 2-3 people on the plane.....had to shut off the laptop from my seat....

Little more eye candy on Fri too ;)

Bobby busted a 30-spline inner shaft while Bruce and I were watching/taking pics......simply kewl. Busted at 9000ish pounds....WAY impressive....and I discovered my current 4340 Longs are the "old school" version too....LOVE the fact that he keeps making this stuff better!

Bruce should have a few dozen pics to add too....

http://gallery.ih8mud.com

And Jason, thanks for the transport and housing.... ;)

Like these? ;)
IMG_1155-1.jpg
IMG_1158-1.jpg

Yes Bruce, Like those ;)

I think I spotted Mudrak in afew of those pictures.
Gret picture of MArlin. He seemed to have his arms wrapped around the Sema girls quite well.

Brian,

It was good to meet you. I wished to talk with you some more, but unfortunately the two cuties in the Toyota shirts giving away the FJ Cruiser tool bags got my attention.

The SEMA show was simply amazing. My first one and decided this will become a yearly event for me.

Johnny

WildYoats said:
Brian,

It was good to meet you. I wished to talk with you some more, but unfortunately the two cuties in the Toyota shirts giving away the FJ Cruiser tool bags got my attention.

The SEMA show was simply amazing. My first one and decided this will become a yearly event for me.

Johnny

you and me both. I just wish it wasn't so hard for me to get out there every year. This was my second time. You guys out west have all the fun.

I have a couple pics of the FJ but nothing new. I was really impressed by the ARB bumper. The design looks great. I didn't like the look of the thing until i saw it with that ARB.

dejablu311 said:
I have a couple pics of the FJ but nothing new. I was really impressed by the ARB bumper. The design looks great. I didn't like the look of the thing until i saw it with that ARB.

I'm just dissapointed that there's no "fan pull" or " warm pull knobs!"

ahh, SEMA girls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom