1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wire harness needed

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by Scott R, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Scott R

Scott R

Looking for the entire wire harness for a 73 > 75 FJ40, I'm nearing the end of a frame off and I found the original harness I purchased is a hacked mess. I'm looking for whatever I can get that will do the job, if you have a used or new painless kit I would be interested as well. I have a few items for trade or offset if you're interested.

Glove box doors
    dash pads
    interior lighting fixtures
    headlight buckets
    things of that nature....

2. philos1

philos1

try SOR, or maybe TLC has one from one of their Icon builds??

3. tlcruiser66

tlcruiser66

Check at www.EZwiring.com, great product and far less expensive than painless.

Kevin

4. mutt

mutt

I ordered the EZwire 12 circuit unit, off E-bay, and although still in the box it seems to be just the right set-up (simple) and of high quality. We'll see once the install comes around.

5. Scott R

Scott R

I tried calling them today, looks like they were closed for the day. Guess I'll go EZ wire since SOR didn't have one currently.

6. bandy rooster

bandy rooster

another vote for EZ... great product.. have it in my truck, unless your running a tv,an on board margarita blender, a fridge, a electric guitar amp, a toaster oven and a laundry drier i think the 21 circuit is way over kill, i purchased that one and just wish i would have went with the 12 ciruit for just ease of wiring...

7. Scott R

Scott R

The 12 should do fine, this is a 72 body with 73 column and electrics, nothing fancy installed unless you consider the optional rear heater fancy.