Window Tinting - 80/100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In MO, when the no d/p window tint law was in place, it was intended to be for the protection of law enforcement officers, especially as they approached the vehicle.

[quote author=MoJ link=board=2;threadid=12887;start=msg120158#msg120158 date=1079125334]
Just passed a new law in Missouri - it's now legal. When I lived in CA had tinted windows but never got stopped for it. Always figured cops there had a lot more important things to tend to.

SO, anyway, anyone get there front windows tinted to match the others? :flipoff2:
[/quote]

back in my college days in San Diego, I had a roomate from Chicago who brought his fully tinted VW GTI over. Local cops pulled him over, gave him a fix-it ticket for the tinting on the front side windows.

This link lists tinting regs by state:
http://www.iwfa.com/iwfa/Law_Chart/State Law Chart.htm

Just had all my windows done with 15%, the rears are nice and dark cause the factory tint really added to the tint and made it almost imposible to see in(just what I wanted!!) and the fronts are fairly dark also, but can see out really well. I'm having my entire windshield tinted with 55% as soon as the tint comes in, the guy was out, I guess it's becoming really popular around here. I can't wait till the windshield is done!! Privacy!!

[glow=black,2,2]You're kidding , right [/glow]
[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

not at all, i'll post pics if you want!! My pick-up has 5% all around, and my celica is 20%, but thats the misses DD, so I didn't go very dark on it!!

[quote author=xl715 link=board=2;threadid=12887;start=msg123612#msg123612 date=1079664844]
not at all, i'll post pics if you want!! My pick-up has 5% all around, and my celica is 20%, but thats the misses DD, so I didn't go very dark on it!!
[/quote]

where is this legal, nova scotia?

Who said legal, I'm in Vancouver Washington and I know it's darker then the law states, however they really don't enforce tint laws here, every car I have owned has been tinted dark and the only place I have ever been hasled is when I cross the river to Portland OR, they definately frown on tint over there. I got a ticket about 10 years ago in Portland for tint, all I did was find a car in a parking lot the same make, color as mine and took pictures of it, took the pictures to court and said I removed the tint, the judge threw it out and I've never been hassled since!!

[glow=black,2,2]Hey , I may not get out much .. but I've never heard of tinting a windshield .... always assumed that was a big no-no :slap:

BTW ... pics might be interesting . And not someone elses 80 in some parking lot :flipoff2:[/glow]

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom