Window stripping for driver door

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by Twinturboman, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Twinturboman

Twinturboman

Greetings all - kick a*s web site! I just got a 97 Land Cruiser and some funny man tried to break in the car. It seems they tried to use a hanger on the drivers door and ruin the rubber between the glass window. So now when I drive you can hear a massive amount of wind noise thanks to the fool trying to break in the car. Can anyone shed some light on where I can find the new weather stripping for this model.

-TT
    :grinpimp:

2. dfmorse

dfmorse

UR local dealer is capable of getting what u need, or order from http://www.lhmauto1.com/nm/american_toyota/

ask for Dan and let them know u are a mud site person for a discount. I've forgot the 800 #; but search for Cdan on the site.

Put ur cruiser model, year and mileage, etc in ur sig line. This helps others to diagnose problems that u may have.

3. Twinturboman

Twinturboman

Thx for the quick reply!

Thx

4. dfmorse

dfmorse

Update;

Here's some more info; & I forgot , welcome

spent a lot of time searching and looking around the site. This site is the culmination of many years of knowledge on Landcruisers; there are people here that know stuff that Toyota doesn't know; like Slee Off Road.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=17873&highlight=cdan+phone

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.