1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window stripping for driver door

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by Twinturboman, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Twinturboman

Twinturboman

Greetings all - kick a*s web site! I just got a 97 Land Cruiser and some funny man tried to break in the car. It seems they tried to use a hanger on the drivers door and ruin the rubber between the glass window. So now when I drive you can hear a massive amount of wind noise thanks to the fool trying to break in the car. Can anyone shed some light on where I can find the new weather stripping for this model.

-TT
    :grinpimp:

2. dfmorse

dfmorse

UR local dealer is capable of getting what u need, or order from http://www.lhmauto1.com/nm/american_toyota/

ask for Dan and let them know u are a mud site person for a discount. I've forgot the 800 #; but search for Cdan on the site.

Put ur cruiser model, year and mileage, etc in ur sig line. This helps others to diagnose problems that u may have.

3. Twinturboman

Twinturboman

Thx for the quick reply!

Thx

4. dfmorse

dfmorse

Update;

Here's some more info; & I forgot , welcome

spent a lot of time searching and looking around the site. This site is the culmination of many years of knowledge on Landcruisers; there are people here that know stuff that Toyota doesn't know; like Slee Off Road.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=17873&highlight=cdan+phone

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">