winch bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
First of all : sorry for my bad english ! I am Onkel from Germany, driving 4x4 since 1985 and my cars are a Willys MB 1943 and a Troopy HZJ78 from 2000 . the Trppy is my daily workhorse and also my holiday car .
in germany i am in the buschtaxi forum , my other specials are old pre war BMW Motorcycles .
i am here because i have a big problem :
i am lokking for a classic Winch Bar for my troopy.
the standard ARB Deluxe is not my favorite, i am looking for a narrow classic version .
i found 2 pictures those would be my favorites :
can anybody tell me the manufacuter and typ ?
is the second one the commerical ARB ?

Bullbar.jpg

ARB Commercial bull bar HDJ792.jpg

The second picture just so happens to be my old cruiser😄.

That bar is indeed the commercial bulbar arb offers for the narrow nose 70 series. It was installed by mistake, I paid for a deluxe bar and arb ordered up the commercial bar and installed it. I made them change it to the deluxe but ran that while I had to wait 4 weeks for the deluxe to show up. That picture dates September 2019 so you might well need to verify they ARB still makes it before ordering.

The same ute with the deluxe fitted:

20191001_171903.jpg

The second picture just so happens to be my old cruiser😄.

That bar is indeed the commercial bulbar arb offers for the narrow nose 70 series. It was installed by mistake, I paid for a deluxe bar and arb ordered up the commercial bar and installed it. I made them change it to the deluxe but ran that while I had to wait 4 weeks for the deluxe to show up. That picture dates September 2019 so you might well need to verify they ARB still makes it before ordering.

The same ute with the deluxe fitted:

View attachment 3198412

You are absolut Great !!! thank you so much

Hello Onkel

ARB lists 2 different part numbers for the winch bars for the 70 series. This is extracted from their international vehicle application guide that was updated in April 2021.

Screenshot 2022-12-21 235131.jpg

3412130 is the deluxe bar. This bar has better "finishing" and cleaner welding then their commercial bars.

The commercial bar part number is 3412200. The commercial bar is skinnier and more industrial looking than the deluxe.

The commercial has less tabs for attaching accessories compared to the deluxe model.

Good luck

Hello Onkel

ARB lists 2 different part numbers for the winch bars for the 70 series. This is extracted from their international vehicle application guide that was updated in April 2021.

View attachment 3198714

3412130 is the deluxe bar. This bar has better "finishing" and cleaner welding then their commercial bars.

The commercial bar part number is 3412200. The commercial bar is skinnier and more industrial looking than the deluxe.

The commercial has less tabs for attaching accessories compared to the deluxe model.

Good luck

Yes, i think the first picture is the commercial bar 3412200 . the rollerfairlead fixing is also missing on the commercial bar and i think its closer to the front grill compared to the de luxe bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom