Williams Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Howdy,
Good job! What fan are you running?? it looks like its not the regular orange goodie.......how many blades does it have??
Kyle

so it will be ready for moab in 08 cool looking good..

fan

Howdy,
Good job! What fan are you running?? it looks like its not the regular orange goodie.......how many blades does it have??
Kyle

i am not sure it was on there when w got the truck but the fan shroud would not fit so we swapped out a fan i had from a 1957 ford custom 300 and it works great i think i still have that other fan its yours if you want it

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=182326 posted this in the paint section its almost done
DSCN1510.JPG

Last edited:
Great job William. Wish I had the guidance and expertise of Rob behind my cruiser project :)
Rob I need to contact you this weekend.

Great job William. Wish I had the guidance and expertise of Rob behind my cruiser project :)
Rob I need to contact you this weekend.

Hey Bro i will be calling you tommorow, Thanks we have both put alot of time into the Cruiser here are a few update pics tommorow we will start putting things back on
DSCN1502.JPG
DSCN1516.JPG
DSCN1517.JPG

ready for Pismo

Well everything is done but the windshield, once that is in i step away and the rest of the up keep will come out of Williams pocket (LOL) its been over a year but we have had a great time and thanks to everyone and your help and support. see you all on the trail :cheers:
DSCN1713.JPG
DSCN1715.JPG
DSCN1717.JPG

so we'll see you guy's in moab in a feww month's....

kevin

the proud owner

very proud owner , Thanks to my Bro Mark T. (landcrusher910) Rob (the other Rob) , Chris and everyone here on mud.
DSCN1727.JPG
DSCN1723.JPG
DSCN1732.JPG

so we'll see you guy's in moab in a feww month's....

kevin

Kevin great to hear from you. yea we will see how things go next year. that was the best trip Mark and I have have taken our cruisers on. good people and good food.

yes it was good food and new friend's thing's are good hpe thing's work out and we'll see you there ...

kevin

Rob and Will the soft top looks great! Thanks again for the hardtop rails, its 8:30 cold and windy, my son is out there putting it all together - must be nice to have teen energy!
Hugh

None of our 3 kids has ever expressed the slightest interest in working on vehicles (while living at home). And now they just fight over who's going to inherit the BJ when I finally snuff it.

Must have raised a bunch of lazy sods!

I'm thinking of making up a "thesaurus":
You know:
Hood = Bonnet
Windshield = Windscreen
Fender = Mudguard
Trunk = Boot
etc

Enjoy the fruits of your labour. The finished product looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom