1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will 99 Landcruiser wheels fit on 2011 Tundra

Discussion in 'Tundra / Sequoia' started by jwldane, Oct 10, 2017.

1. jwldane

jwldane

I know this is the opposite way around from what most people do, but I have a set of nearly new Firestone Destination AT's 285/75-16 on a Ford F-150 and would like to put those tires on my recently purchased 2011 Tundra. I have a set of 16 inch rims from a 99 Landcruiser and it looks like the bolt pattern is the same but I am unsure about the offset and clearance for the brakes and rotors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    John.

2. 1BiGGuy

1BiGGuy

I think 17" and then only some, are the smallest wheels that will fit the Tundra.

Mountain Pig likes this.
  3. LINUS

LINUS Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Media:
    Albums:
    Don't quote me, but I think the tow package / brake size changes things.

I do know my Tundra is a Rock Warrior trim & has a tow pkg & it had 17" as the stock size when my buddy bought it new. It has ~20" on it now (yeah, he 'bro trucked' it :lol:) - but 17" are safe no matter if you have the tow pkg or not.

Personally I am casually hunting a set of those smoked BBS ~20" wheels - they are my taste.

4. Mountain Pig

Mountain Pig

TRDs come with 17s, doubtful a 16 would fit. Might be worth measuring though