Who makes LED bar roof mounts for the 80 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw some folks in Australia make some nice looking mounts that clamp to the rain gutter, but am hoping someone here in the states makes them as well. I've done some searching and haven't found anything.

i've been looking into something similar. i'm thinking a good gutter mount would do the trick with a little modification. i've thought about buying gamiviti mounts or @reevesci (Trail Taylor) on this forum just came out with gutter mounts that look very strong.

I ended up going with a different route after test fitting the light up top and realizing how long the visor would have to be to prevent hood glare.

Give me a couple weeks I'm working on one now. If I like the way it turns out I'll have a couple made to sale. Going Wednesday to a shop to see about getting them cut out on a water jet

Give me a couple weeks I'm working on one now. If I like the way it turns out I'll have a couple made to sale. Going Wednesday to a shop to see about getting them cut out on a water jet

Any result for 80-series LED light bar mounts?

Im looking for one as well, but am having a hard time swallowing $130 for 2 mounts...

I think Im going to go with the Gamiviti 45 degree towers. Since you get 4 for 120 it makes it a little easier to swallow (and gives me an excuse to put one on the rear as well!)

Rain Gutter Towers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom