White Knuckle sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thinking about picking up a set and saw they offer AHC and no AHC versions. My car currently has AHC., if I decide to rip it out later, would I just purchase new mounting hardware from them for that to work?

I think he means that it works regardless of the suspension set up. You could have AHC or no AHC and it wouldn’t matter.

AHC sliders will still work as is if you decide to remove the AHC.

The difference between the two is Non AHC sliders have a third slider to frame brace in the middle of the slider. On AHC equipped trucks that third brace would interfere with the AHC accumulator.

AHC Sliders:

Metal Tech 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 Sliders

Regular Sliders:
1633053766104.jpeg

Thanks, that's helpful and explains why Metaltech works for both setups since that's only two attachment points. Any sense how much more rigidity that middle brace adds?

Hope WKOR will have a sale similar to MetalTech. But with their long lead time, I doubt they’ll even have a thanksgiving sale.

Question about the White Knuckle Sliders: Will the ones for a 100 fit a 105? I know the frame on the front is different, but what about along the sides?

Hope WKOR will have a sale similar to MetalTech. But with their long lead time, I doubt they’ll even have a thanksgiving sale.

There is a MUD discount. I can't remember the exact amount. It helped.

Reactions: LCT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom