Where to buy airbag spacers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up a 2008 GX470 with 42k miles and looking to start the mods. Suspension is in perfect shape so I’m looking to keep the airbags but lift it 2 inches or so to fit 33’s. Does anyone know where I can find the airbag spacers? I heard AMTS has some but can’t find a retailer that sells them. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Did you already consider the rear airbag trick without spacers?

The trick is to use washers or nuts to lower the ride sensors. This will raise the airbags. ThePO did this on my gx470, so I don’t have personal experience doing the trick.

It does ride a little harsh with the airbags inflated more than normal.

I didn’t do the airbag spacers.

Yes, I will probably do the airbag trick if I can’t buy spacer somewhere because my suspension is fairly new at 42k miles, but I was looking to keep the ride feeling as stock as possible and keep the air pressure normal in the bags so that’s why I’m looking for a vendor for the spacer. How much of a lift do you have with the airbag trick?

I’m guessing I got about 1.5” to 2” lift in the rear airbags. I still sit a little higher in the back and the front was raised about 2.5” with the 6112 Bilstein coilovers.

Unfortunately, I can’t measure it right now. Rig at home and I’m out of town for a couple weeks

I have a set of 1.5" spacers I had custom made, but never installed them as i went full coil conversion. They are cnc'd out of aluminum with the plans from one of the Aussie 120 page. PM me if you are interested.

Just picked up a 2008 GX470 with 42k miles and looking to start the mods. Suspension is in perfect shape so I’m looking to keep the airbags but lift it 2 inches or so to fit 33’s. Does anyone know where I can find the airbag spacers? I heard AMTS has some but can’t find a retailer that sells them. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

AMTS 4x4

They shipped to me.

Email them amtsprado@gmail.com

How long ago did you order? Contacted them awhile back and no answer so I am buying a set from Mgordo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom