Wheelin' 11/6? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
I'd very much like to get the crawler out again before this indian summer fades away and I gotta put the doors back on it.
This weekend got away from me. Any interest in Saturday or sunday 11/6, 11/7?
Gordy's?
Puerco?
Farmington? :p ya OK prolly not Farmington
I have the track that @krazykat69 led a very diverse group through Gordy's that was fun and not tore up by the buggy guys.
33's, probably a locker and no fear of pin-striping

Or there's always the puerco

Speak up

I've been itching to ride FR31 in the Jemez. I've seen a bit of it and it looks really nasty up at the top where the eastern bit connects with 144.
I was thinking of heading up out from Chili, to 31, then 144, then over to 418 and 31 north to Abiquiu.

We could also stop at the old Clara Peak lookout, which has some of my favorite views in the Jemez.
3OWlUvD.jpg

Last edited:
Possibly if getting on the rocks isn’t an option. Pretty sure I can do FS31 in the ‘97 and not haul the crawler all the way up there and back

This is the thread I came looking for! I’m in.

Definitely interested as well.

there was a time In my past where I used to host a "Daylight Savings Fallback Midnight Run'N Camp" when I was stationed Vandenberg afb, ca and Montana.. good times.. if I were to do it again weather permitting 31mile road wouldn't be a bad location, or down in the Socorro mountains

Interested if on Saturday. Gotta work Sunday.

I would be with you on either of these rides, BUT, already got a situation I cannot get out of that weekend. So, you guys get out there and have some fun.
A few pictures would be a nice touch.
Weather is great, Go for it!!!!

Ok ok 🙂🙂🙂
Puerco is prolly simplest
9 AM Saturday
Meet at the big water tanks on the west end of northern blvd ok? I’ll put up a lat/long when I’m able.
I have no plan, just get on some rocks and mess around in the arroyos.
I’d dig it if @LX450JC or @mbarela wanna guide, you guys know the sweet spots a lot better than I do.
No prob if not, no pressure
I really should be home by 5:30-6, so off the trails by like 4:30 latest.
Cool?

Ok ok 🙂🙂🙂
Puerco is prolly simplest
9 AM Saturday
Meet at the big water tanks on the west end of northern blvd ok? I’ll put up a lat/long when I’m able.
I have no plan, just get on some rocks and mess around in the arroyos.
I’d dig it if @LX450JC or @mbarela wanna guide, you guys know the sweet spots a lot better than I do.
No prob if not, no pressure
I really should be home by 5:30-6, so off the trails by like 4:30 latest.
Cool?
Let me get with Barela and see if he's game.

We’ll see you there!

Meet here 9am Saturday:
N 35.27445 W 106.80349
Furthest west water tank on Northern Blvd at Encino road

Please post here if you will be attending and what vehicle so I know who to look for.
I don’t have ham :flipoff2:@alia176 and @pappy ), might have gsmr or FRS

If I do plan on going, it won’t be till about 10-1030….. I would have to meet you guys somewhere …. I’d also would have to head back by 4…..

Heading out now.

33CCC50F-6526-4200-A7D9-71F596E9C704.jpeg
Thanks everyone for a great day! Glad we got out to enjoy perfect weather and amazing scarcity of yahoo’s
I think @Mauser had the only damage, just a broken mirror, fender took a ding and found a weak point in the gas tank strap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom