What rims are these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone tell what brand these are? There's a forum member WhiteH2O that has them and I contacted him via private message, but I'm not sure he'll reply anytime soon.

Rims01.jpg

Found the answer in a post by @WhiteH2O

They are MB Wheels 352 17x9 with a -12 offset and can be found at Discount Tires. For comparison, several web sites say the factory OEM wheels are 17x7.5 with a +25mm offset.

I also found a write up on wheels offsets to help me keep things straight. I've been looking for some type of table that describes the wheel sizes and offsets for all the various wheels that GX470s are running, but I haven't found such table.

GX470_Wheels_01.jpg
GX470_Wheels_02.jpg
GX470_Wheels_03.jpg

Last edited:
Found the answer in a post by @WhiteH2O

They are MB Wheels 352 17x9 with a -12 offset and can be found at Discount Tires. For comparison, several web sites say the factory OEM wheels are 17x7.5 with a +25mm offset.

I also found a write up on wheels offsets to help me keep things straight. I've been looking for some type of table that describes the wheel sizes and offsets for all the various wheels that GX470s are running, but I haven't found such table.

View attachment 1520674 View attachment 1520675 View attachment 1520676

Wheel Offset Calculator | 1010Tires.com Discount Online Tire and Wheel Store

That may help visualize things.

There's also an ongoing database of wheel/tire combos: 2003-2009 GX470 Master Mod List.xlsx

Oh the link to the offset calculator is awesome. I had calculated new offsets using a spreadsheet, but the calculator is much easier to use!

Also, I didn't know about the spreadsheet listing all that information. I added a line to it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom