What problems have you experienced with your off-road tire sidewalls?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Location
pieve di coriano
Hi everyone! I’m a Product Design student at Politecnico di Milano, currently working on my Bachelor’s thesis, and I’m looking for insights from people who actually use their vehicles off-road.

I’d love to hear from people who regularly use their vehicles off-road: what problems or frustrations have you experienced with your tire sidewalls? This could be related to dirt and cleaning, damage, grip, noise, appearance, and also the visual design and patterns of the sidewall.


If you could improve one thing about your current tire sidewalls, what would it be?


I’d really appreciate hearing about your real experiences, even the small things you’ve noticed over time, or some new design you would like to see on the sidewall of your tires. Thanks! 🙏
 
Back
Top Bottom