What is this piece of the dash? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.aaronkmurray.com
There is a little "slot" below the buttons, it has a divot in it, but doesn't appear to move or have
room to store anything. Any ideas?

image-3498965198.jpg

Parking stub holder :D

At the risk of sounding totally stupid...how does it work? There doesn't seem to be a way to get a card in there...unless that piece somehow comes out. Anyone have a pic of it in action?

At the risk of sounding totally stupid...how does it work? There doesn't seem to be a way to get a card in there...unless that piece somehow comes out. Anyone have a pic of it in action?

Where shall I put my community discount card so it's handy?

LC200CardHolder2_26FEB13_zpsc45b85d1.jpg

Just push it into the card holder. There will be slight resistance as it pushes past the felt retaining strips. And voila!

LC200CardHolder1_26FEB13_zps374bb89e.jpg

If you want the card even closer to your field of vision, you can also use the card holder on your DS sun visor:

LC200CardHolder3_26FEB13_zpsf56067ef.jpg

Since there are no moving parts and no electrical or hydraulic power involved, the card holder does not actually "work." You have to do all the work.

:cheers:

Thanks for the pics.
Interesting.

^ what he said

Lame if you don't need it but I can see it handy for somebody that uses a magnetic security garage card or to hold onto parking stubs. Lose the stub and it can be $32 around here.

That's pretty interesting and it now makes sense as to why Mr. T put that cardholder there.

pardon my ignorance, but what is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom