What is required (paperwork wise) registering an HJ61 that has already been registered in another US state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apr 13, 2011
I'm looking at purchasing an HJ61 from a seller who has already imported the car and registered it in another US state. The car has a clean title from the seller's state...do I need anything else? Just hoping to avoid complications at my county's vehicle title and registration office in Tennessee.
I’m in TN also and have done the whole importing thing from South America. Title is all you should need since it has a clean title in US. My county did away with the emission test so no longer need that. I would call up your local county clerk office and just ask them. Hope that helps.


Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom