What if you don't want to be "followed"? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the very helpful response!

Maybe my follower(s) will see this and stop?

You can put them on your "ignore" list, but I don't believe that stops a "follow"....at least this way, you KNOW who the stalkers are....instead of not knowing at all.... :)

It's just, not kind of, it is mostly creepy. Why would anyone care that much about what I have to say?

I have a dozen "followers" that I have no clue who they are. I follow a few dozen too. Betting I look at that page 10x a year, if that....lol

I have a dozen "followers" that I have no clue who they are. I follow a few dozen too. Betting I look at that page 10x a year, if that....lol
How do I see this list of those following me? I found the one where I am following them, but not the other way around......

It's gotta be something simple.

How do I see this list of those following me? I found the one where I am following them, but not the other way around......

So simple, I don't see a way either.

View your profile, then your About tab....Followers are included there.

Ignored users are automatically removed from Following

View your profile, then your About tab....Followers are included there.

Ignored users are automatically removed from Following
There it is! I knew it had to be something simple!

Thank you!

Are followers carried on from "friends" in earlier software? As far as I can tell, I'm not following anybody, but 20 some people are following me. Most are people I would have been "friends" with 10 years ago (many not active on mud in years), at least one is someone who's behavior I've criticized in bad sellers :grinpimp:

Does following someone give notifications of some sort?

It is based on the old Friends setup from years back. This feed is based on your followers, among other things.

Awesome, only took 3 years to figger this out, but they're gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom