1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well the experiment has ended..

Discussion in 'CA- SoCal 80's' started by RAYJON, Feb 26, 2007.

1. RAYJON

RAYJON Get a bigger hammer..

After 14years and 230k miles the PHH in my 93 finally started to leak yesterday.

Then stopped, I wonder if I should change it...:D :D :D

2. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

no, no, the full experiment includes finding out how large it can inflate itself to... :D

3. Slomo

Slomo It's Complicated

You are a braver man than me Ray, I would be physically incapable of not PMing a PHH that long. :rolleyes:

4. RAYJON

RAYJON Get a bigger hammer..

It is on the gray one that only goes 16 miles a day, back and forth to work.. and I have been watching it just to see when it started to leak, I have some gates green stripe and clamps from fleetpride on the bench waiting... I have already changed the upper and lower radiator hoses and done all my PM but the hose just looked so clean except for the band clamp you would think it had been changed...

I figured on doing it with the starter contacts and PM at the end of the month anyway... But I thought it was interesting that this hose looked so good.. My other one with half the miles was toast and needed replacement before 140k and 5 years old..