Wednesday October 27th 7pm Pub Meet @ 6mile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
Well, I sorta dropped the ball on this one. Likely too late to plan something this week now.

How about next Wednesday Oct 27th, 7pm at the 6 Mile in Victoria? (I can't do Thursdays anymore due to kid stuff.)

If you guys want to hold off until COVID cases are down, I'm good with that too.

I’m in but don’t need to come if people are uncomfortable, to let people know my work has been sending me into outbroke?

Humm doesn’t sound quite right.

Buildings with Covid outbreaks.

Never been healthier though and I’m vaccinated to the hilt with as manny as they are currently allowing.

Hey All, thanks for your responses.

This is a go!

Reminder: This is tomorrow. Hope to see y'all.

Lets try to plan another wheeling day.

Would be good to see you if you can make it Jim! Been too long!
My work schedual got out of hand again this week, its not looking too good at this moment. See how wore out I am that evening and what the following day is like. Keep you posted! JJ

My work schedual got out of hand again this week, its not looking too good at this moment. See how wore out I am that evening and what the following day is like. Keep you posted! JJ
No prob man, it's a pretty long drive! Maybe you can catch next meet at cvi instead...

I'll be asleep for this one, but CVI sounds good.

Maybe we can even go inside next time :lol:

Although it is a busy spot if there was somewhere easier to get into. Weather might help that tho.

Will definitely go inside next time at cvi!

Great meet! Thanks everyone for coming out! Nice to see some old faces, and a couple new trucks.

In attendance we had (in no particular order) @crustyBJ60 @OTBT @Westcoast78 @Diesel Cruiserman @lineman_fj40 @Gsb15 @stevebradford @Rigpig and @GTSSportCoupe. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Will try to get some more Fall wheeling in before the snow comes. I'm free Sundays for the foreseeable future if anyone wants to get out.

Also discussed snow wheeling as we get into Winter too.
Your a good man for organizing this get together, lost of great conversation. Not seen Crusty for a few years and much more years since Rigpig, three new guys(few have been around a long time). Fun and light like it should be, contacted my old best buddies Jay Lineman and Graham who no longer have cruisers. But who cares, its about old friends and family.

Thanks for hosting this gathering Nick, well worth the drive down after work.

Your a good man for organizing this get together, lost of great conversation. Not seen Crusty for a few years and much more years since Rigpig, three new guys(few have been around a long time). Fun and light like it should be, contacted my old best buddies Jay Lineman and Graham who no longer have cruisers. But who cares, its about old friends and family.

Thanks for hosting this gathering Nick, well worth the drive down after work.
You're welcome Rob. And thank you for making the long run down here to see us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom