Toyota Land Cruiser Parts | Oklahoma City | USA
- Mar 17, 2010
- Oklahoma City, OK
Cruiser Corps Services is looking for a Restoration Technician to work in a team environment and looking to become proficient in all things Land Cruiser. Applicant must be able to problem solve and have an acute eye for detail. Our shop does everything from maintenance to full frame off restorations on Toyota Land Cruisers and other Toyota 4x4s. Applicant must be self motivated and able to accomplish short term and long term projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Disassemble and Assemble all components related to Interior and exterior of Vehicle
- Use accurate labeling measures to ensure organization of parts
- Diagnose/Repair basic to mid level technical and mechanical issues
- Focus on a quick execution of tasks without getting careless or destructive
- Willing to lend hand on whatever is needed to accomplish the overall objective
- Able to handle small administrative tasks i.e. answering a phone, taking a message, some customer interactions
- Must have valid driver’s license
- 1 to 2 years of automotive/restoration experience is preferred.
- Own set of basic tools need for automotive work i.e. wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, etc.
- Positive attitude
- No substance abuse issues/ must be able to pass drug test
- Clear Background check
- Professional appearance and communication skills
- Must be trustworthy
If you are interested in joining our team please send resumes to email@example.com or feel free to call Mike at 405-863-3393 or Cole at 405-605-8446.
Compensation will be based off of experience and ability.