Parting Out Washington DC/VA/NOVA-1981 Tan FJ60 Landcruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey there everyone,

I have another FJ60 that im parting out sadly. The Frame is pretty far gone along with some body rust. This is kind of a cool Truck Tho. As Its a early fj60 so it has some interesting options I.E- AC delete etc I have several other parts truck so if there is something you dont see or need please just drop me a line and ill see if I have it on another one or in storage.

View attachment 2739141View attachment 2739143View attachment 2739145View attachment 2739146View attachment 2739144

Follow the part out and other Toyota Landcruiser Builds/ Find (Mize Adventure) on YouTube-

Do you have a front passenger side brown door panel available?

Yes all my trucks do
Would you be willing to sell the title for vin number exchange? I have a Fj60 with a certificate of destruction but the truck is in full working condition, I need another truck with a legal working vin for minor swaps so that i can legally register mine again.

Would you be willing to sell the title for vin number exchange? I have a Fj60 with a certificate of destruction but the truck is in full working condition, I need another truck with a legal working vin for minor swaps so that i can legally register mine again.
No

Sorry this does

Maybe the way I worded that. Its not illegal, many people buy two trucks to build one and use the better truck. Its exactly what im doing. Im trying to buy anther truck and use mine to build one complete one using the one with the active vin and good title. The certificate of destruction allows that exactly, to part out and use for another build.

Maybe the way I worded that. Its not illegal, many people buy two trucks to build one and use the better truck. Its exactly what im doing. Im trying to buy anther truck and use mine to build one complete one using the one with the active vin and good title. The certificate of destruction allows that exactly, to part out and use for another build.
I have no idea if what your saying is true or not. But swapping vin numbers. Maybe next time don't disclose so much info of doing what your trying to do. I wouldn't sell eighter with the info you gave up maybe if you showed actual proff of what your saying. Not saying your a criminal or anything.
Good luck man
Tommy

A/C line bracket?
32482492-F8DC-4AD1-A641-7E236CE08DC6.jpeg

Do you have the tailgate hardware still? Looking for the bolt that goes into the tailgate on the driver side from the lift arm.

A couple more items, plastic dash surround for the controls, and the heat shield on the front left frame rail, looks like it is protecting the frame from the exhaust heat.

Thanks
Scott

I have ac bezel might have the other stuff need to see a pic of the shields to tell you if I have them or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom