Washer fluid relocation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Search... there's various options...

I made a bracket and used a Corolla bottle. The 80's washer pump 'pulls out' of its original bottle and presses into the Corolla bottle.

Others have used 'soft' bottles and installed them on the DS. Lots of options. All depends on your fabrication skills and what kind of solution you are after (off the shelf or...)

You can see my solution here: Washer Relocation

cheers,
george.

Might want to search for the Washer Bottle from a earlier model 91-93... I believe you can use it instead of relocating yours.. HTH

Search... there's various options...

I made a bracket and used a Corolla bottle. The 80's washer pump 'pulls out' of its original bottle and presses into the Corolla bottle.

Others have used 'soft' bottles and installed them on the DS. Lots of options. All depends on your fabrication skills and what kind of solution you are after (off the shelf or...)

You can see my solution here: Washer Relocation

cheers,
george.
For those of you who haven't gone to George's site yet ( George's 80 Series Land Cruiser and Nissan MQ Patrol ), go check it out. I found it ~1 year ago & it's helped me quite a few times. Thanks for the site George!:clap::cheers::clap:

I got a TJ Jeep washer fluid reservoir. Mounted it up and it fits well, looks like it belongs.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I used the washer bottle from a JDM vehicle that fits inside the driver's fender as a bladder with a bottle that is over the underhood fuse panel. I have a thread somewhere for it :meh:

I am now in the position after the SC install and 85331-12690 is showing as discontinued from most Toyota dealer internet searches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom