Warning: Kleenex Required

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, can I borrow a pair?
 
Last edited:
Well- for you I could steal some of the baby's socks, might be a better fit?
 
I'm sure your kid will appreciate starch in his socks.
 
It's been a while, I was missing the entertainment :popcorn:
 
I have a raffle donation I know Lance will be all over.

IMG_11711.jpg
 
that is his 'Lube of choice' after all...
 
Gawd its about time you two got into it again... lol

So much for this thread being about the link eh Lance?
 
I don't get it- I mean he's a world renowned self pleasure aficionado and he gives his thread a title overflowing with innuendo.. I think he craves the attention..
 
I have a raffle donation I know Lance will be all over.


That's only going to last a month.:flipoff2:

I don't get it- I mean he's a world renowned self pleasure aficionado and he gives his thread a title overflowing with innuendo.. I think he craves the attention..

Well the title could have been taken 2 ways, since it would be hard for most people to get one, and eye candy for others. But you being a deviant and all, I figure you would twist it that way.
 
Last edited:
Ahh I remember now. When Lance converted his house oil furnace to natural gas he converted the old heating oil tank to a hand lotion storage cistern. Now the Jergens tanker truck shows up and tops it off twice yearly. Excepting that emergency call for a refill during the televised olympic mens wrestling event...
 
Come to think of it, my supply seems to disappear a lot faster since I have known you??? Late at night I am awaken by the sounds of a diesel engine tearing away from my backyard, and I think someone is stealing my truck, but to my relief it is still there. What the hell, are you too cheap or embarrassed to buy your own? I wonder what your wife must think, with you spending hours in the bathroom. A) primping your hair when you plan to stay home anyways, or B) dog earring what's inside of your Backroader magazine.
 
Colour Commentary insert: Well, the warmup round is just underway folks, there's been some good prompting from the peanut gallery and there has been a good exchange to start; the crowd is going to enjoy this one!
 
"Come to think of it, my supply seems to disappear a lot faster since I have known you??? "
LanceCruiser

The ramifications of this statement astound me...
 
Wow, you think really highly of yourself. Keep dreaming and get some beauty sleep.
 
Back
Top Bottom