So while I am waiting for my 2F to come back from the machine shop I finally got around to rebuilding my Warn 8274. Had the parts for 6 months. Anyway, I watched some of the you tube videos etc... that were a big help, however, I did one thing to rebuild the brake that, I think made it real easy so thought I would share. I took an old 2 x 4 and drilled a 7/8 hole in the center and set it on my bench. The spindle from the clutch fit right into the end and gave me a stable way to install the bearings. I put the thing together with ease the very first time with NO GREASE! Anyway, hope this helps someone out like all the other great tips I have found on MUD, so just trying to pay it forward.