Warn 12K, Depth in ARB pic request (1 Viewer)

I want to see where the Warn 12K sits from the back side of the bumper (i.e. how low it hangs. I would appreciate a pic from the rear or the front with an accurate reference of the position that it sits at. I'm unable to get out and check out a truck that has the setup. Thanks in advance. -Sam-:beer:

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
the dimensions are on the Warn site if that helps

Thanks for the help thus far...I guess what I really need a picture from the back side of the bumper. (Imagine sitting under the rig with your back to the steering stabilizer and looking forward to the bumper). Thanks again guys I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the help thus far...I guess what I really need a picture from the back side of the bumper. (Imagine sitting under the rig with your back to the steering stabilizer and looking forward to the bumper). Thanks again guys I really appreciate it.

Like this?

m12000_rear.jpg

View from below...

m12000_below.jpg

And one from the top just in case. :)

m12000_top.jpg

Let me know if you need some measurements; although your truck may be slightly different up top because of your body lift.

Like this?

m12000_rear.jpg

View from below...

m12000_below.jpg

And one from the top just in case. :)

m12000_top.jpg

Let me know if you need some measurements; although your truck may be slightly different up top because of your body lift.

Shipwreck, thanks a million the first pic is exactly what I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom