1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Wanted: FJ40 Bucket Seats

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by DitchCruiser2, Aug 21, 2006.

1. DitchCruiser2

DitchCruiser2

I'm looking for a pair of bucket seats for my '72 Cruiser. I'm not picky as to the year of the seats. Preferably a pair, preferably in good shape, but I'm open to restoring . . .

Thanks,

CD

2. campy

campy

A buddy of mine has a set out of his 69' fj-40. I'll snap some picts if you're interested. However, they're here in California.
    Let me know,
    Campy

3. bandy rooster

bandy rooster

i have a set out of my fj40 with the brackets, i live in saint augustine florida which is close to GA. PM me and i might be able to get you pictures......

4. DitchCruiser2

DitchCruiser2

campy,

Your friend's '69 seats are the bench seats, correct? I'm looking for a set of bucket seats . . . I believe they started putting those in in '73 models and above.

Thanks,
    CD

5. campy

campy

Sorry, he has buckets in there, but not sure what year they are from. He's gona try and snap a pict for me to e mail to you if you'd like still.

6. DitchCruiser2

DitchCruiser2

I actually just found a set of bucket seats, BUT, they don't have the headrests on them. Sooo, now I'm looking for a set of headrests for buckets seats. Let me know if anything's available.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">