Wanted Wanted 1st Gen 4Runner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well im on the look out again for a running 1st gen 4runner for a daily driver and to work on as time goes on. just found out im having a kid so its time to get rid of the sports car!
im looking to maybe spend 1000-2500 but it will depend on the condition and distance from me.

if you have or know of anything around the fort hood,tx area please let me know thanks for your time!

contact
Tygart, William
tygart45@gmail.com
(254) 383- 7546

Just bought a 1987 4Runner yesterday and the previous owner told me about
"T4R.org" which seems to be a good source for information on "all things" 4Runner.

Sir William of Tygart, I hope this post is not how you informed your patents of your upcoming parenthood!:lol:

Congrats bro!!!

I know of a clean high milage late 90s runner with new tires for $2k.

Georg

You don't say! :flipoff2:

Fully aware bud, just sold my built 85 a year ago. :)

Georg

Get my number from my dad or email me about that truck if you dont mind Georg thanks and yeah issnt that how you tell people about kids a toyota website??

Get my number from my dad or email me about that truck if you dont mind Georg thanks and yeah issnt that how you tell people about kids a toyota website??

i thought texting was the "proper" media to share such news.....:lol:

i'll have my buddy pm ya Will.

georg

Just bought this one however it was slightly above your stated budget of $1,500 to $2,500. Good luck.......
857.jpg

i thought texting was the "proper" media to share such news.....:lol:

i'll have my buddy pm ya Will.

georg

oh yeah my bad sorry ill get right on that and maybe send you a tweet or whatever that is but thanks again!

Just bought a 1987 4Runner yesterday and the previous owner told me about
"T4R.org" which seems to be a good source for information on "all things" 4Runner.

thanks man! ill look into that and great looking truck BTW

I've had a 1st gen 4Runner and I have a kid who is now 5. It's quite a pain dealing with car seats if you don't have rear doors. Especially if you lift it. A second gen might be something to consider. Oh and congratulations on your upcoming parenthood. Get a truck squared away before the kid comes. You won't have time for a while afterwards.

I've had a 1st gen 4Runner and I have a kid who is now 5. It's quite a pain dealing with car seats if you don't have rear doors. Especially if you lift it. A second gen might be something to consider. Oh and congratulations on your upcoming parenthood. Get a truck squared away before the kid comes. You won't have time for a while afterwards.

Well really this will just be a truck for me to drive on and of post she has a jeep liberty (i dont wanna talk about that hahaha) but its more just a daily driver and something i can mess around on in the small amount of spare time ill have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom