Waht happened to FJC Forum? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like the forum moved from the group forums to the Tech forums?

Why the demotion?

Huh?? FJC has never been in any other position than where it is right now in the forum layout.

Waht [sic] ... well, I was in a hurry.

No really - now I get redirected to the following any time I click the FJ Cruiser link at the bottom of the thread.

Forums>Vehicle Tech Forums

which points to

FJ Cruiser in theory but gets a person to https: // forum.ih8mud.com/forums/fj-cruiser.41/

I had never noticed FJ Cruiser was buried under a Tech forum before. And never noticed the tech forum listed above. Maybe I've been breathing too much of that stuff called O2.

I still have no idea what the issue is....nothing has changed....I select the link and end up at the correct spot, same as it always has.

You moved the thread to Help-Testing; thanks.

It's likely the issue is something to do with desktop rather than mobile.

This is what the path looks like today ... note the ... [Forums ... Vehicle Tech Forums ]... pretty sure it once said FJ Cruiser in the link, similar to the second image [Forums ... FJ Cruiser].

Though, it might be I only recently noticed something that happened months ago. But for whatever reason I recall FJ Cruiser being under clubs, not tech. Oh well ... no worries.

full

full

FJ Cruiser has NEVER been under Clubs. Ever. Unsure what you may have been seeing before, but it has always fallen in line with the other models in tech. Always.

Perception is king... go figure. Not the first time recollection has failed me :poof:

But thanks. Now to figure out how my Chrome Bookmarks got changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom