[WA] Eastside meetup? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellow transfer case enthusiasts,

There was talk in the 200 Series subforum about an Eastside meetup and it gathered a decent amount of interest so I decided to split it off into its own thread.

Plan:

Resonate Brewing. 1 P.M on October 15th.

5606 119th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98006

Last edited:
I'm in

I'm in too!

I don't know many breweries nearby - Red Hook in Woodinville and Rogue in Issaquah come to mind.

Resonate Brewing in S. Bellevue could be a good choice. No patio but great pizza, good beers and a massive parking lot. Parking can be tight at most of the other east side breweries.

Greetings LandForce1!

Just followed the link from the other thread. I am in Tacoma and would be interested in meeting up.

Best regards,
Bill

Hello fellow transfer case enthusiasts,

There was talk in the 200 Series subforum about an Eastside meetup and it gathered a decent amount of interest so I decided to split it off into its own thread.

For location a brewery seems like a logical choice. Mainly wanting a place with ample parking, good food, and good beer. Ideally the place would be convenient for most everyone, but that's difficult to do in practice. Feel free to pitch location ideas.

Time and date I'll throw out as Sunday, Oct. 15th around 1 P.M or so. If this doesn't work well for you please do speak up.
May be able to make it depending on location

I'll be there as well. I'll be the one walking around staring at each table trying to figure which group is us :)

I'll be there as well. I'll be the one walking around staring at each table trying to figure which group is us :)

I'm striving to be the first one there. Probably hang out in the parking lot and wait for others, and then do a bit of obligatory rig inspection and chit chat before going in. Weather looks quite nice tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom