Vp Anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Either way, Kevin and I or just Kevin is fine with me. Whatever the club desides. I just didn't want to see the club hanging without a VP. I guess we could see on Friday....whatever.

KEVIN is in ROB is out as of the last meeting. ANyone else interested in being VP speak up by Weds before T-DAY and I'll post a poll where we'll all vote on the new VP... COULD IT BE YOU?

Congrats Kevin....So what did you say about me after I left to sway the crowd?? ;) I think Kevin is the right choice, he has my vote!!!

clarkrw3 said:
Congrats Kevin....So what did you say about me after I left to sway the crowd?? ;) I think Kevin is the right choice, he has my vote!!!

Rob, my statement was based on your statements at Friday's meeting. If you are still in I will be sure to put your name in the poll on Weds. Sorry about the misunderstanding!:frown:

No, no...I was joking with that comment, hense the ;) smiley. There wasn't any misunderstanding.

I'm okay on tires right now, so Kevin, you have my vote. Next year tyhe guy with the best tire offer gets it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom