Victory 4x4 Roof Rack on LX570 impression (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My buddy who owned a shop installed a Victory 4x4 rack for me.
I had a choice between Prinsu & Victory 4x4, but I went with Victory 4x4 purely because it suits my need a little better.

No whistling or high-pitch sound during highway driving but a little wind noise is there compare to the OEM roof rack.
Very high-quality powder coating and the workmanship is just outstanding.
It feels a little more robust compare to my friend's Prinsu... but that's just my opinion.
The back side of roof rack is closed w/ holes so I could mount some chase lights as well.

They shipped in 2 very sturdy shipping boxes and nothing was damaged upon arrival.
No installation instruction was provided in the box, but you can download it from their website.

Overall, very happy with my new Victory 4x4 roof rack and will mount iKamper as soon as I finish some lighting and wiring.
I have been religiously maintained, upgrading my truck since I got it a few months ago and very happy with the progress so far.

IMG_7877.jpg

IMG_7842 (1).JPG

Rack is real nice! any chance you have any shots with the RTT installed? and any thoughts or leanings with another year of use out of the rack?

I have had mine for over a year and can't say one negative thing about it. I opted for the black nut and bold package. I've had both awnings and a RTT on this for more hours than I could count and never had an issue. Road noise is evident, but no whistling or other super annoying sounds. If you plan on rocking an RTT and other additions, I'm assuming road noise isn't an obstacle. Overall i would say that I've been surprised by the strength considering it's not designed as a beefy safari rack. I did avoid getting a 270 degree awning, opting for a 180 instead just to mitigate putting too much stress on the rack from weight. Customer service has been good. When I first got my rack in, the fairing was light on powdercoat. No questions asked, they sent me a new one and just told me to keep the old one. I also got one heck of a Christmas sale deal on it. The only negative I would say is the Prinsu-like 1/2 inch gap or so between the cross rails and top of the side rails means you have to get creative with any systems not made by Victory 4x4 (i.e. awning mounts, etc..). I would also love cutouts or an accessory addition in the rear rail to accommodate integrated follow lights. But otherwise, the rack has been flawless.

20230826_182639.jpg

20230905_190354.jpg

20230905_190723.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom