Various FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a build up of various FJ40 parts, and some FJ60 parts, that are surplus to my needs, and I need to clear them out. Located near Central Oklahoma, and can ship at your expense. I'm open to offers as well. I also can take paypal for payment. Since I don't check this forum often, e-mail me for a quicker response.

Here's what I have remaining at this time:

1) Fiberglass fuel tank. Excllent shape. Should fit 1966-1978 FJ40 (maybe earlier). SOLD!

2) 1977 2F intake/exhaust manifold. No cracks and straight. EGR pipe clampled off. Heat riser frozen. $50

3) Fuel tank cover from a 1977 FJ40. Excellent shape - mustard yellow. $40.

4) Rear doors from a 1983 FJ60. No glass, but do include regulators. No rust. Brown. I have left and right side. $50 each.

5) Long smog air hose that goes to the air cleaner on a late model FJ60 2F, from the smog pump. I have 1 left, and it's in good shape - $10

6) 1977 2F coil/ignitor assembly - $50

7) 1977 charcoal canister - $35

8) 1977 emissions computer - $35

9) FJ60 radiator overflow tank and cap - $10

e-mail direct for pics: tuylevan@ncua.gov

Last edited:
Will take pics and send to you tomorrow. Not sure if the cover will fit a 74FJ40 or not - This might depend on your seat setup. The tank should easily fit in the stock location. Might have to do modifications on your part for the cover to fit.

I'm interested in the weber carb if you still have it. Thanks !

plebwade@aol.com

first on passenger side ambi door.e mail some pics to Sim69Z28@aol.com. let me know your zip and weight of door so i can get shipping cost. i have one to get measurements from but it is mounted so i can't weigh it. Larry

ok. i don't need any fj60 doors. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom