Vanguard Secondary School, Cars & Crafts May 11, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
I received this e-mail :

Good morning!

My name is Megan Dunstall and I work at Vanguard Secondary School in Langley. We are hosting our 2nd Annual Cars and Crafts event on May 11, 2019 at our school. This is a family friendly event that will have vehicles of all sorts, a craft market, delicious bbq food, raffles and a silent auction. We are raising money for our Grad class of 2019 to offset the cost of the Graduation activities that are being organized for them. Vanguard Secondary is the alternative secondary school in the Langley School District. We are providing an education to those who have not been successful in the other Langley high schools. Whether it is addiction issues, social/emotional troubles, behaviour and/or educational differences, we welcome them all through our doors every day.

I am sending out an email invitation to your car club and hope you can pass on the flyer to your members. We have lots of room and can host a group if your would like to come together.

I will attach the poster and the link to sign up if you are interested

If you will be able to support our fundraiser, please email Megan mdunstall@sd35.bc.ca or carandcraftslangley@gmail.com if there are any questions or concerns.

We truly appreciate any support.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Graduates of 2019
Vanguard Secondary School

604-856-9192

51569584_2262691490619340_1426854346947035136_o.jpg

2nd Annual Cars and Crafts - Car Registration

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom