Value of cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Never understood, and probably never will, why folks still continue to mention gas prices being low or otherwiase, and land cruisers...IF you're worried about gas prices, get a preeis, a TLC isn't for you. Everyone knows the natural habitat for a land cruiser is the gas station. If you see one on the road, it just left the station or is heading to one to fill up.

Yeah $10,000 seems about fair for the age and mileage. Post it up, this is a good time to sell because of the winter and low gas prices.

Never understood, and probably never will, why folks still continue to mention gas prices being low or otherwiase, and land cruisers...IF you're worried about gas prices, get a preeis, a TLC isn't for you. Everyone knows the natural habitat for a land cruiser is the gas station. If you see one on the road, it just left the station or is heading to one to fill up.

I guess you're right, i own an LX, a 5.7 Tundra, and a V12 benz, all get around 12.5 MPG...we don't care about gas mileage but others might.

We here at MUD are kinda psycho about rust. We we say rust free , we mean not a speck of rust. Most of the rest of the world has a much higher tolerence for rust. In my experience, most used car dealers and even private owners think no rust means no visible rust holes in the body you can stick your fingers through....

MUD is a great place to convince owners that rust underneath a truck renders it useless, and then pick it up for a song. OP, I'll give you $4099 for that dangerous pile of Northern rust!

Amen to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom