vacuum hose diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i need a diagram of the vacuum hoses coming off the intake on a 3.0 v6. i need to know where they all go.

These should work if you're 1990-95, enjoy.
:D

Also there's a hose from the throttle body that goes to the PS pump, and one from the PS pump to the manifold. It's not in these pics but they should be there.
VC1.jpg
VC2.jpg

Last edited:
thanks but those dont show any going to the PS pump. i have two going there and one is connected to the pump and the other is just hanging there.

PLEASE HELP!!! my truck is running bad!!!

I've got mine blocked off, broke the PS side. The top hose (yellow) is from the PS pump, bottom hose (red) goes to the throttle body. It's job is to raise the idle when the PS is under load. Bypassing it hasn't done anything significant to my idle. I got another PS valve, just too lazy to do anything about it yet. This picture sucks.:D
PSV2.jpg

ok thanks. what is that Pair reed valve for? my truck is actually a 89 but it looks like that and the guy i bought it from has all the hoses messed up.

The PAIR (Pulsed secondary Air Injection) valve draws air into the exhaust ports to reduce emissions. If you need to bypass this it looks like the vacuum line going to the PAIR valve (not the larger air line) needs to be blocked. I had the same problem when I got mine, it was like hoses were plugged in wherever they would fit.

thanks for all your help. im going to just replace all the vac hoses and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom