Username Change (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
May I request to change my username? If possible, I'd like my name changed to gaijin. This will be a one-time request, I promise. :cheers:

Username changes are one of the many benefits to Supporting Membership.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/account/upgrades

There is a 6-pack fee...I drink IPA...

fee goes up when you pick a username that is already taken...which this one is...

you have chosen: poorly :)

Last edited:
Haha, may I then request fumestsu? Hoping that one isn't taken!

Wow, I actually got the Japanese translation wrong, it should have been fumetsu... :doh: Could I add another pack to the tab and request the deletion of the first s? Sorry for the inconvenience.

May I request a name change too I did not realize it until it was too late. Its pretty much my real name as you can see.........not cool lol.

Here is the name I prefer Desert!Emu

woody,

i too would prefer my real name not be used.. is AustinLando available?

will pay in beer.

thanks!

Mike

@woody on register, when entering a username, can you add a line underneath that says something like "(HINT: Don't use your real name.)" This would probably help with lowering the UN requests. Just a suggestion.

Of course, it's been so long since I've registered that I may not know what the heck I am talking about :)

Delete my account please admin I’ll sign up again @woody
Accounts don't get deleted. Ever.

Username updated, will add the required 6-pack to your bill....also accepting good coffee as an Admin fee too, whole bean.

Hi @woody, could you please change my username to Spindrift? I sent you $10 by paying for the "username change" upgrade. I was thinking that might give me the option to change it but I did not see any new edit username option. Thanks!

Hi @woody, could you please change my username to Spindrift? I sent you $10 by paying for the "username change" upgrade. I was thinking that might give me the option to change it but I did not see any new edit username option. Thanks!
Username taken...please PM and we'll start the process of chasing down one that isnt taken.

I need to change my user name to Martyt--right now it shows up as maryt. Can you let me know how I go about doing that? thx. Martin

Could you please change my username to "Tim N Michele Davis" thank you, give me a paypal address and the beer is on me

Per my post above Tim's post, I need mine changed to Martyt; not sure if this is the place to make that request.

Could you please change my username to "Tim N Michele Davis" thank you, give me a paypal address and the beer is on me
real names don't belong as your username....put that in your sig line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom